On this journey you will find the amazing beauty of the Caucasus Mountains, the famous mineral springs of Borjomi, the legends and secrets of medieval Georgia. (Duration of the excursion is 7-8 hours)
- Meeting with the driver and guide.
- The excursion starts at 09.00.
- Borjomi is a small town in the mountains which has become the hallmark of Georgia thanks to its amazing mineral water. Its healing properties were known back in ancient times. Members of the imperial house also came to rest in Borjomi, to improve their health and breathe in the purest mountain air. A residence was built especially for the august family in the town.
- Walk in the park where hot and cold mineral springs are located.
- Akhaltsikhe was of great strategic importance. Rabat Fortress - This is one of the most beautiful medieval fortifications, located on seven hectares. You will see the Turkish baths and the tomb of the governor-pasha. The mosque is adjacent to the synagogue and Christian churches of Armenians and Georgians. Rabat is a kind of symbol of Georgia, where representatives of many religions and nationalities live, and in which everyone who came in peace is welcome.
- Return to Tbilisi.
Tour cost per person for a group of 10 people: lari ($ 30)
The tour price includes:
- Transport service by comfortable transport.
- Guide services throughout the program.
- Ticket to Borjomi Park
- Ticket to Rabat.
- Mineral water 0.5 liters per person.